|*Schedule can be changed suddenly.||
2018.5.16 - 5.29
|Kanie exhibition (autograph session) @Kumamoto Tsuruya 5F Graphic Station
5.23 - 5.27 East Building 7F, Tsuruya hall Demo and autograph session will be at East Bld 7F, from 2 to 4 pm on May 26th.
2018.5.23 - 5.28
|Kanie exhibition (autograph session) @Yamagataya Kagoshima Building No.2 5F, Special venue|
2018.6.14 - 6.27
|Kanie exhibition (autograph session) @Tokyu Dpt. Sapporo 6F, Museum Art Gallery|
2018.8.1 - 8.14
|Kanie exhibition (autograph session) @Takashimaya Shinjuku 10F, Interior Art Gallery|
2018.9.19 - 9.30
|Kanie exhibition (autograph session) @Iwataya Fukuoka Annex, B2F Loft Special venue|
2018.10.3 - 10.16
|Kanie exhibition (autograph session) @JR Kyoto Isetan, 10F Art Station|
2018.12.5 - 12.18
|Kanie exhibition (autograph session) @Iyotetsu Takashimaya 6F, Interior Art Gallery|
2018.12.5 - 12.18
|Kanie exhibition (autograph session) @Mitsukoshi Nagoya 6F, The Gallery|
Dry point and mixed media artist.
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
Chief Director of The 3.11 Children’s Library Nonprofit Organization
Graduate of Jiyunomori Gakuen High School
Studied graphic art in London
- Exhibitions -
2017: The Museum of Contemporary Art, Karuizawa – ANZ Kanie “Gentle Gaze to the Universe”
2016: Brian Wildsmith Museum of Art in Ito-city, Shizuoka Japan – Kanie Anz “A Midsummer Night's Dream”
● Personal(Solo) Exhibition
2001: S&E Museum, Tokyo Japan
2002 - 2012: Ginza Akane Gallery, Tokyo Japan
2004: Gallery March, Barcelona Spain
2004: Gallery March, New York, United States
2006: Mominoki Gallery, Tokyo Japan
2007: Odakyu Department Store Shinjuku Art Salon, Tokyo Japan
2008 - 2013: Daimaru Art Gallery Tokyo and Kobe shop, Art Gallery, Tokyo and Hyogo Japan
2008 - 2012: Gallery Karahashi, Shiga Japan
2013: Anz Kanie print exhibition “Silly Sky and Chatty Sea” Kagawa Naoshima Gllery Kuraya, Kagawa Japan
2013 - 2016: Anz Kanie “Overflowing Drip” GALERIER Malle, Tokyo Japan
2016: “Anz Kanie Exhibition” Hiltopia Art Square, Tokyo Japan
2013 - 2016: Feature exhibition “Drawing World of Shuntaro Tanigawa” Gallery Goto, Tokyo Japan
2016: Feature exhibition “Picture Book Art Exhibition” Fujiya Gallery, Tokyo Japan
● Group Exhibition
• “ART SANTA FE” New Mexico, United States
• “Summer Art Exhibition” Kinokuniya Gallery, Tokyo
• “Valentine Exhibition” Hanae-Mori Building, Tokyo
• “Nonprofit Organization, Nanairo no Sora Exhibition” Mominoki Gallery, Tokyo
• “National Theater Poster Exhibition” Tokyo
• “Tokyo Printing Atelier Exhibition” Nerima Art Museum, Tokyo
• “Between Picture Book and Fine Arts” Gallery Eco-Ann, Tokyo
• “Bond hearts together – Greeting Card Exhibition” Japan Association for UNHCR, Refugee Support Activities, Tokyo
● Exhibition Sites
Major Department Stores
• Daimaru (Tokyo, Kobe, etc.)
• Takashimaya (Shinjuku, Nihonbashi, Osaka, Kyoto, Nagoya, Iyotetsu, etc.)
• Isetan (Shinjuku, Tachikawa, etc.)
• Mitsukoshi (Nihonbashi, Nagoya, etc.)
2008: “Yorugoto Kieru Ohimesama”, Aslan Shobo Inc.
2011: “Anz rhythm”, Aslan Shobo Inc.
2011: “Fukushima Children's Drawings – That time, today, and in the future”, Tokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.
2014: “Anz’s Alice Book”, Kodansha Ltd.
2014: “Anz’s Alice Box”, Kamaru Company
2016: “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”, Labo Teaching Information Center
2017: “Just Between You and Anz”, Tokai Education Research Institute
• Stage art, costume design, magazine covers, advertising posters, CD album art
• Produced, designed, and performed art events for children in collaboration with municipalities including Shinjuku, Nerima, and Hino.
• Produced and performed as the main painter of “La,tatan Picture Painting Circus”, live painting events promoting art for children in Japan.
• Chief director of “The 3.11 Children’s Library Nonprofit Organization”,
• Provided picture books and drawing materials to children in the earthquake and tsunami-hit areas.
• Started “Rainbow Library” in Souma City, Fukushima Prefecture
• Produced art works at “LVMH (Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE) Children's Art Maison” at Souma City, Fukushima.
• Designed the art car “Forest Story”, a collaboration of BMW i3 + Anz Kanie + Central BMW.
• Designed the “Iriomote Wildcat” decal for airplanes in collaboration with Japan Transocean Air Company.
|2018.3.29 - 4.4||
Anz Kanie New Exhibition
- ANZ KANIE Exhibition 2018 - (Draft)
Place： GINZA SIX 5F Artglorieux GALLERY OF TOKYO
#104-0061 6-10-1-5F Ginza Chuo-ku Tokyo
Date: March 29th Thursday - April 4th Thursday
Time: 10:30 - 20:30 (close 18:00 at last day)
|2017.11.21 - 11.27||
- Love, Bright, Dream -
11/21 Tuesday - 11/27 Monday
|2017.04.27 - 11.23||
Karuizawa Contemporary Museum
"Anz Kanie exhibition"
- Nerima-ku 70th anniversary - Children Art Adventure
Date: August 1st Tuesday 10:00-17:00
Place: Nerima Kumin Sangyo Plaza 3F Hall
1-17-1 Nerima Nerima-Ku (Direct connect from Nerima station)
Children Art Event 19 workshops held by professional artists Come and join us! Please refer this page for details. www.city.nerima.tokyo.jp/manabu/bunka/nerima70th-kodomo.html
Shinjuku creators fiesta 2017 - Children Art Day
Date: August 8th Tuesday 10:00-17:00
Place: Zenrosai Hall, Space Zero
Zenrosai Building, Yoyogi 2-12-10 Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
(5 min walk from South exit of Shinjuku Station)
Please refer this page for details. http://www.scf-web.net/infomation/children/
|2017.03.21 - 03.30||
"The March 11th #6
- Fukushima's future pictures drawn by children -
*Dates March 21st (Tue) - 30th (Thu)
*Address Space Zero
2-12-10 Yoyogi Shibuya-ku, Tokyo #151-0053 (5 min walk from Shinjuku station South exit)
*Time 11:00 am - 7:00 pm (close at 5 pm on 3/30)
Book cover "Iryo Genba no Outai Yogo": 『医療現場の応対用語』サイオ出版
|2016.11.30 - 12.24||
Fun Fun Christmas 2016 - Xmas gift exhibition with 24 artists
11.30 - 12.24
Tokyo International Forum
Forum Art Shop
3 Chome-5-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tōkyō
|2016.11.29 - 12.04||
Picture Book Art 2016
11.29 - 12.4
Fujiya Gallery - Address: Tokyo, Chuo, Ginza 2-6-5-2F
|2016.11.29 - 12.05||
Will join exhibit of Jiyunomori High School gratuates 10:00 〜 19:00
151-0053 TOkyo Shibuya Yoyogi 2-12-10
|2016.11.13||Anz Kanie and Professor Shoichiro Kawai to have a special talk event from 2pm.
Mr. Kawai is professor at Tokyo University and leading researcher of Shakespeare.
Theme: "Twinkle of A Midsummer Night's Dream".
Reservation starts at 9am on October 10th (limited seats available). Please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|2016.10.21 - 11.23||A Midsummer Night's Dream, Anz Kanie: Original Picture Exhibition at Brian Wildsmith Museum of Art in Ito-city, Shizuoka Japan
Opens on Fri, Sat, Sun, national holiday from 10am to 5pm. Admission: adult 1000 yen, high-middle school 800 yen, children free
Book cover "Musicanova" - 『ムジカノーヴァ』音楽之友社 10月号
|2016.09.25||On the outdoor terrace with a Godzilla head that is a popular tourist spot, it will hold a drawing and calligraphy of collaboration events.
place：Hotel Gracery Shinjuku 8F Terrace, time：10:00-12:00, Drawing theme："Mt.Fuji and Godzilla"
|2016.05.20||Anz & the musician Koji Ishikawa have started to run the serial essays in "Kamome no Hondana online".|
|2015.11.21||Her work had been adopted as a logo mark of the 50th anniversary that discovered the iriomote wild cats.|
|2015.04.01||She drew the Godzilla to a transformer box of Seibu Shinjuku Station Road.|
|2015.01.27||We made a special art car in collaboration with BMW i3.|
|2015.01.09||The interview to Anz was published serially in Kamome no Hondana online.|
|2014.11.07||"Anz's Alice Book" was introduced on BS Fuji Harajuku Book Cafe.|
|2014.06.07||She created a picture to be used at the beginning animation of "Call of Life" the movie.|
|2016.10||『夏の夜の夢』 ラボ教育センター (Midnight Summer Dream)|
|2014.10||『あんずのアリスBOX』カマル舎 (Anz's Alice Box)|
|2014.08||『あんずのアリスBOOK』桑原 茂夫（著）蟹江 杏（絵）講談社|
|2008.11||『夜ごと消えるお姫さま』喜多 伽也子（著）蟹江 杏（絵）アスラン書房|